Tempest Technologies LLC, the Northwest’s premier commercial Audio Video integration firm is expanding our team of amazing individuals. At Tempest Technologies LLC we strive for excellence in all facets of our business. We are communicative, clear, and excited about the work we do. If you are highly motivated, have a positive attitude and are in alignment with our commitment to always deliver an exceptional experience, we would love to hear from you!!!!
Tempest Technologies strives to offer competitive compensation plans, opportunities for training and advancement, and a work environment that is fun and exciting. This position offers the following compensation:
- Competitive salary DOE
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid time off
- IRA plan with employer match
- Industry training
- Really cool co-workers
- A team of people who constantly amaze each other
Data Elements: Positions.aspx
The Drafting Manager is responsible for the creation of project drawings and presentation documents. The Drafting Manager also creates drafting processes and standards. This position works directly with Engineers and Project Managers to complete detailed AV system layouts, infrastructure plans, and system schematics. This position will assist with all phases of the project lifecycle from concept to closeout. Oversight of drafters includes review of work for accuracy, adherence to budgeted hours, and conformity to standards.
Issaquah | Seattle Area or Portland OR
- 8+ years providing drafting support using Computer-aided Drafting (AutoCAD).
- 5+ years technical know-how of system design for audio/visual, broadcast, live event industries, or similar.
- Familiarity with signal flow diagrams, block diagrams, and one-lines.
- Must have good computer skills i.e., MS office suite, databases, and pdf creation.
- Ability to read and understand both schematics and architectural prints.
- Good communicator, articulate, and detailed.
- Willingness to learn and take direction on company standards and best practices.
- As an integral part of our team, you will be responsible for:
- Setting goals, expectations, and priorities for drafters to ensure milestones are met.
- Providing quality control oversight to ensure adherence to standards.
- Providing guidance to drafters including education on standards and best practices.
- Supervising production and workflow of the drawing lifecycle.
- Overseeing file management of drawing, block library, and standard documents.
- Identifying improvements in process and efficiency and implement innovations.
- Participating in weekly project and departmental meetings.
- Participating in project kick-off meetings.
Interested in Tempest, but don't see your position listed? Never fear, we'd love to hear from you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your inquiry.